Tuesday, January 26, 2016

You Are Welcome to Feel Russia

For quite a while, I have never seen such nice videos about my country.

I am happy there are people able to create such decent pieces.

Here, you are welcome to follow Prof. Günter from Stuttgart, Germany. Don't be misled with the Russian title in YouTube; the video is in good English (with some German accent, so far my Russian ear can get it).


Quite a different, but also very impressive travel did Li Feng from Beijing. By the way, her English is surprisingly good.


I understand perfectly well these videos have something to do with advertising and PR.

But this is advertising I like, and the country I love and belong to wholeheartedly.

I just would like to share my feeling so that you feel Russia at least a bit better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment